Tom and Jerry: Spy Quest is an animated direct-to-video crossover film produced by Warner Bros. Animation. This is the twelfth installment in a line of direct-to-video feature films based on the Tom and Jerry property licensed under Turner Production Co. (which is owned by Warner Bros.), with this feature pairing up the titular characters of the originally owned Hanna-Barbera-Jonny Quest characters. It is the first DTV feature to star the Jonny Quest cast (although there have been other film formats).
It was released digitally on June 9, 2015, followed on DVD on June 23.
The cat and mouse duo, Tom & Jerry, run into Jonny and Hadji. The four "Quesketeers" must soon step up and save the day, when Dr. Quest is kidnapped, along with the Q-Sphere being stolen by none other than Dr. Zin, to use as a weapon in another world domination scheme.
Insert details here.
- Jonny Quest
- Tom Cat (single appearance)
- Jerry Mouse (single appearance)(no lines)
- Dr. Benton Quest
- Race Bannon
- Jade's Cafe Americain
- Dr. Zin's volcano lair
- Washington, D.C.
- White House
- Washington Monument
|Reese Hartwig||Jonny Quest|
|Joseph Barbera (archive)||Tom Cat|
|Eric Bauza||Dr. Benton Quest|
|Michael D. Hanks||Race Bannon|
|James Hong||Dr. Zin|
|Joe Alaskey||Droopy Dog|
|Tim Matheson||President of the United States|
- Eric Bauza, the voice of Dr. Quest, was previously the voice of Dr. Zin in the Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated episode Heart of Evil.
- Tim Matheson, the voice of the President, was the original voice of Jonny Quest in the the 1960s Jonny Quest TV series.
- Quest Key is a reference to Palm Key, yet they both look completely different.