The House of Seven Gargoyles is the twenty-third episode of the 1960's Jonny Quest.
The Quest team go to Norway to see a new anti-gravity device, but spies are in the midst.
Insert details here.
- Professor Gunter Erikson (first appearance)
- Dietrich Sorenson (only appearance; dies)
- Ivar (only appearance; dies)
- Emil (only appearance; dies)
- Sven (only appearance; dies)
- India (mentioned)
- United States (mentioned)
- Missouri (mentioned)
|Tim Matthieson||Jonny Quest|
|Don Messick|| Dr. Benton Quest|
|Mike Road|| Race Bannon|
- Lance Falk, The Real Adventures of Jonny Quest season 2 writer and fan of the original series, brought back Erikson for the episode General Winter. He also the idea of Erikson's anti-gravity technology to be the science behind the how the Jonny's hoverboard works in the latter series, although never mentioned onscreen.
- It's implied that Hadji likes girls, but in "The Dreadful Doll", he disliked being kissed on the cheek by Denise Lore.
- Buy this episode on Amazon.com
- Buy this episode on Amazon.co.uk
- Buy this episode on iTunes
- Buy this episode on iTunes (UK)
|Previous episode:||Series:||Next episode:|
|The Quetong Missile Mystery|| Jonny Quest|