Palm Key is a secluded island in Florida. It has a compound for the Quest team.
Palm Key is a small sandy island with some trees and sparse shrubbery. Its most notable landmark is the large compound, which is the home and headquarters for the Quest team. The island has an airstrip.
The island later has much more grass and greenery, as well as a pier and a radio tower. There is still a landing strip, but it is moved to the other side of the island.
Insert details here.
- Jonny Quest (1964 TV series)
- The Real Adventures of Jonny Quest (1996 comic book series)
- Issue #7, chapter "Family Man"
- Tom and Jerry: Spy Quest (2015 film)
- It's called Quest Key in the direct-to-video film, Tom and Jerry: Spy Quest, although it looks much different to the original series.
- There is an actual Palm Key island in the Florida Keys, although it's uninhabited.