Insert details here.
- Masai man (single appearance)
- East Africa
- Serengeti National Park
- Elephants' graveyard
- Nairobi (mentioned)
- Gottlos's rifle
- Jonny's camera
|J.D. Roth||Jonny Quest|
|Jesse Douglas||Jessie Bannon|
|George Segal||Dr. Benton Quest|
|Robert Patrick||Race Bannon|
- Bandit is absent.
- The scene where Ndovu chases the Quest Rover and Dr. Quest sees it in the Rover's side mirror is a homage to the 1993 film Jurassic Park, which features a similar scene with a T-Rex chasing a jeep.
- The Rover's side mirror reads "Objects are closer than they appear", but the sentence is flipped as though you need a mirror to read it. The word "closer" is also misspelled "croser".
- The Real Adventures of Jonny Quest: Season One, Volume One DVD set released on February 17, 2009 by Warner Home Video.
- Main article: Ndovu's Last Journey/Transcript
Dr. Quest: "Before you even ask your next question, the answer is no."
Race: "The elephants' graveyard, Benton. Jonny could prove it really exists."
Dr. Quest: "That is not a job for a thirteen-year-old boy, and certainly not for my thirteen-year-old."
Jessie: (to Jonny) "If you go tramping across the Serengeti alone, the only graveyard you'll find is yours. Either we go with you or..." (to Hadji) "You talk him out of it."
Hadji: "The paradox of karmic fate is the razor's edge between predestined reality and active choice."
Jessie: "I guess that means we're going with you."
Jonny: "How can we have lost him?"
Hadji: (laughs) "Only you could lose an elephant."