Jonny Quest: Cover-Up At Roswell is a computer game for The Real Adventures of Jonny Quest television series. It was released by Virgin Sound and Vision in August 1996.
From the box back cover:
An alien craft. Strange alien objects. A dangerous Quest.
Something has crashed landed on Earth -- a satellite, according to the government. But the Quest Team knows better. Just before impact, it jettisoned several mysterious objects, and now you're racing to recover them before they fall into the hands of the evil Dr. Surd.
- Come inside. One minute, you're watching Jonny. The next, you are Jonny. Or Jessie. Or Hadji. Seeing what they see. Experiencing what they experience.
- Use cool techno-gadgets. Pilot subs, copters and more. Search the four corners of the earth -- and the fantastic world of cyber-space.
- See 3-D like never before. With official Quest 3-D glasses!
- 2-CD set! Too much action for just one CD-ROM!
Hack into the top secret Pentagon security system with the Quest Droid!
Search the ocean floor in the Sea Slug, the Quest submersible.
High-speed motorcycles, bi-planes, jeeps, and you're at the wheel!
The game is a single-player adventure game.
|Jonny Quest video games|
|The Real Adventures of Jonny Quest|
- Jonny Quest: Cover-Up at Roswell on Wikipedia
- Jonny Quest: Cover-Up At Roswell on Internet Movie Database