Hadji falls under the spell of a beautiful New Orleans girl.
Insert details here.
- Arnaud (single appearance)
- Elise Lenoir (single appearance)
- Mrs. Adrian (single appearance)(redeemed)
- Andrew (only appearance; dies)
- Thug 1 (only appearance; dies)
- Dr. Benton Quest (no lines)
- Race Bannon (no lines)
- Dr. Benton Quest's date (single appearance)(no lines)
- Race Bannon's date (single appearance)(no lines)
- Sergeant Kenton (single appearance)
- Neela (mentioned)
- Doctor (single appearance)
- Perje (only appearance; dies)
- Celeste (single appearance)(photograph)
- United States
- Arnaud's cane
- Silver bullets
- Quest wristwatch
- Dragonfly (seen on Quest Map)
- Prowl car
- Elise Lenoir's car
|Quinton Flynn||Jonny Quest|
|Rob Paulsen||Hadji Singh|
|Jennifer Hale||Jessie Bannon|
|Jennifer Lien||Elise Lenoir|
|Troy Evans||Sergeant Kenton|
|Mary Gregory||Mrs. Adrian|
- Bandit is absent.
- Sergeant Kenton's name is revealed in the credits.
- B.J. Ward is uncredited as Iris from the Quest Byte.
- The episode is based on an unproduced episode of Swat Kats, also written by Glenn Leopold.
- Upon meeting in the park, Elise hypnotizes Hadji into giving her his sacred heirloom from his turban, though upon Elise's departure, you can still see Hadji wearing it from the reflection on the cars window.
- Perje has already hung up the phone in his conversation with Arnaud, from which we visibly see him hang up his phone, however, moments later Arnaud can still hear Perje being murdered by Elise despite this.
- Andrew, upon being drained of his life essence, is shown as being thrown to the ground by Elise and landing on his back, but during the sword fight with Jonny and Elise, Andrew's corpse has somehow ended up on its side without being moved or bumped.
- It is hard to believe that upon Andrew throwing him across the room, that Hadji was truly knocked unconscious, when during the fight between Jonny and Elise, Hadji moves slightly.
- The Real Adventures of Jonny Quest: The Complete Second Season DVD set released on November 10, 2015 by Warner Archive Collection.